Tuesday 14 November 2017

Welcome!

Hello, it's me Paul Turner from Skelmersdale. The Man, The Myth, The Legend.... well not quite. Anyways I thought it was about time I added a blogger profile to go with my other thousand online profiles that I don't use much. The main one I bother with is probably Twitter, you can find me here @PaulTurnerSkem.

So What's The Meaning Of This?

Well I suppose it's just another way of keeping up to date with me or another way for you to get in touch with me. As you may already know I work as an Internet Marketer. I build websites, rank them using my magical SEO powers and fairy dust and then hopefully earn a small income from them so I no longer have to work for dodgy bosses who are only interested in lining their own pockets.

So What Can We Expect To See Here

Well I don't do any nudity shots anymore so if I do add any images of myself here I'm afraid I will be fully clothed... I think what you may expect to find on this fantastic blogger page will be more drivel from me to be honest.I may tell the odd boring story about my recent travels or I may bore you with an article or two about my online journey to becoming a millionaire...

How Do We Know It's The Real Paul Turner From Skelmersdale?

Sadly I have become that famous now that I have impersonators... So how do you know I'm the real Paul Turner? Well I would suggest you ask me a question that you know I would know the answer to... If you don't know me well enough get in touch with me on Twitter or my main website and we can chat there.